Sunday 7 July 2013

Safety Shoes Part II

Another brand of boots that I found are from King’s.
Their boots are normally more affordable, ranging from $30 odd and not exceeding $100. Suitable for companies who are buying in bulk for their staff. For example, KWS800 (left)



and KWS701 (right)  are usually the popular picks amongst companies.

Though less expensive, they definitely have not neglected the comfort and design of the boots and needless, there are too many designs to choose from. They come in all forms, Velcro, laced, high cuts and low cuts as well.


I kind of like this high cut Velcro boots actually. Makes me reminisce the times during primary schools. siak siak siak and you’re on your way to school! Aw how I loved those times where the only problem is to be first in every single queue. ANYWAY, I found the high cut Velcro boots (KWS941) very convenient and cool don’t you think? It’s only $79.90!




Another one of my favourites is this zip up high cut boots (KWD806). Don’t ask me why, but I just prefer convenience, okay I’m lazy. This is definitely made for those who have problems waking up in the morning and rushing to work everyday.





You can check out more or purchase it from http://www.estore.com.sg/safety-shoes-c-165.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment